How to Repurpose Your Marketing content
Do you ever run out of ideas? We all go through this, whether it’s social media or blog posts, we reach a point where we hit a wall and feel like we have nothing more to say.
There is some good news, though! You can repurpose your old content and give yourself endless things to share. Your writing doesn’t just get published once and then forgotten about. You can expand on almost everything you share by rewriting or reposting in a different format.
As a life coach, keeping your audience engaged and informed is essential. One way of doing this is by repurposing content for different platforms. It can be daunting to come up with new ideas all the time, but luckily there are many ways you can take an idea and make it work across multiple channels.
Why Repurpose Your Marketing Content?
Repurposing your marketing content allows you to reach different audiences with the same message differently while saving time and money on creating fresh material.
Reusing your current content will save resources and be a powerful tool for extending your reach across various platforms. For example, if you have written a blog post about positive thinking techniques that have been successful on one platform such as Twitter or Instagram, consider using that same post for another platform like LinkedIn or Facebook – adjust the tone slightly so that it fits better with each audience’s expectations from their respective platforms.
Repurposed marketing materials are also great for staying top-of-mind among potential customers who may not have seen them before. After all, repetition is essential when trying to make an impression. Also, reusing old ideas can give them a new spin, making more people interested in what you offer than ever before.
Understand Your Channels
The first step in repurposing your content is understanding what type of material works best on each platform or channel you use. For example, social media posts generally need to be short and snappy.
In contrast, blog posts require more detail-oriented information that will engage readers over a more extended period. Once you have identified the correct format for each channel, the fun part comes: creating unique versions from one original concept.
How to Start
- Break down long-form blog posts into smaller pieces of content, such as infographics or short videos, that viewers in one sitting can easily digest. This will help make your message more accessible and engaging for different audiences across various platforms.
- Turn an existing article into a podcast episode or webinar presentation that dives deeper into the topic while providing additional insights from industry experts and thought leaders in life coaching.
- Take snippets from old articles and create social media posts, giving followers quick soundbites about topics related to life coaching they may find helpful or inspiring.
- Create an eBook using several blog posts combined – this could be offered as a free download on your website/blog or sold through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).
- Finally, use any audio recordings taken during past webinars/podcast episodes, etc., and turn them into transcripts which can then serve as newly written material when creating other types of content like eBooks, white papers, etc.
Repurposed content has endless possibilities – from turning an article into an infographic or podcast episode into a video tutorial – so don’t feel limited when coming up with ideas. With creativity and effort on your end and help from resources like tools that allow users to create visuals out of text articles quickly, you will never run out of valuable things to share with your audience.